Friday, January 4, 2008

Been Away

Sorry but I had a few days off of work and took advantage by resting and relaxing. My computer is broken, as mentioned, and so I am not online as often as usual. So, worked tonight. We are in season, and thankfully I made some money. One of the other servers was fired (or quit while being fired?).
So, anyway, the one good part was that she always got the good section, and now I am finally starting to make some money. However, she was fun, and older, so it was nice to have someone older than me there. Now, believe it or not, I am the oldest one working there-time to get a new job! (I am mid30s). My back doubles that emotion, as I am in agony tonight from bending over and carrying heavy things all night long.
Oh, well. I will keep you posted. I am thinking that I should hang loose until season is over, and then get into the 9 to 5 market. Have a good one, and Happy New Year!

No comments: