Saturday, December 8, 2007

Welcome to the Liberal Ranting Waitress Bitch's Rant Page

Welcome all. I had in the past been posting my brilliance online on Rant and Raves on CL in Phoenix. I decided to add them to a blog, since I started getting fan email. I will start posting what I posted there later on. Meanwhile, I will start posting a (as often as I can) daily blog of thoughts of the world. I usually discuss my job, or industry; my political beliefs-liberal-and my dislike for people in general. (Which usually also includes members of my own family.) So, sit back, relax, and enjoy. Oh, and do not be offended when the post often is geared towards the right wingers. I know it is my loyal lefties reading. It is just more fun for me (and helps turn up the volume of anger) to speak to one of those dumbasses.
Love and kisses,

LRWB

No comments: